The Institute hopes to draw its members from multi-sectors using unique points system to access what each applicant has to offer in their various fields, including what they have practically done with social impacts, and achievements over the years. There are seven membership grades; a memberís grade depends on training, qualification, working experience and startup project. You can download the membership application through through our resource page or complete an online registration form. All fees including membership application, courses, induction and training must be through any of our Bank Accounts.
Simple Process to Complete the Membership Application
1. Pay membership application fee of N3,000 into any of the Institute's account
2. Download the membership form or fill the online application through the above link
3. If you complete the online application, please send your CV, one passport photograph, and copies of your credentials to email: email@example.com and if you choose to download the membership application, please complete it and attach your CV, one passport photograph and copy of your credentials and forward it to:
PAN AFRICAN INSTITUTE FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
& COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
SUITE S205 SECOND FLOOR HARAMANI PLAZA
BEHIND BERGER HEADQUARTERS, SHETTIMA A. MUNGUNO CRESCENT
AFTER UTAKO MARKET, UTAKO DISTRICT, ABUJA
4. The Review Committee will look into your documents and send a Certificate of Registration to you stating your MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY and admission/training/induction fee to be paid (click here for admission/training/induction fee)
5. You'll be informed of a possible date for training and induction ceremony by the Institute Secretariat.